All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Monday, June 19, 2006

In The Meantime...

I leave for hospital in about half an hour. My "nil by mouth" started an hour and a quarter ago. I'm parched already. Got a slight case of the butterflies. I feel less nervous than I did before the start of the England v Paraguay game though. Surely that doesn't mean that the game was more important to me than my knee? That would be stupid.

Anyway, just in case you miss me writing about football over the next couple of days, I've written about football in the A-Z of football on Cheer Up Alan Shearer, as have lots of other people.

See you after.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:36 pm, Blogger Jonny said…

    I hadn't really looked at that blog before now, and now I think I will look at it quite often. It's class.

    Who's the author? Anyone I know?

     
  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Cheer up Alan Shearer is authored by Swiss Toni, Lord Bargain and Flash. The links to their individual blogs are either to your right, or you can follow the links on CUAS.

    The A-Z of football was written by lots of people. The authors above asked for people to contribute to the A-Z a little while ago. I thought I'd give it a crack.

    Don't know what my "B" is going to be yet though...

     
  • At 2:48 pm, Blogger Jonny said…

    Oh yeah - I should've looked at those links.

    Are they people you know from back home? Or new chums from cyberworld?

    Either way, they tell a good story and I seem to have spent a lot of time catching up on everything that has been written on the site. I'm a fan.

    As for B......BRIGHTON and Hove Albion and their fall from greatness because of some scumbag director who sold our ground and turned it into a Toys'R'Us. W*nker.

    The Atkinson one is class..my bruv tells me he is making a come back.

     
  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger Me said…

    They're friends from Cyber World, Jonny, and I'm sure they'll be glad to have you as their cyber friend too! Their personal blogs are well worth reading too.

    CUAS is good, though, isn't it? There's always interesting stuff on it.

     
  • At 3:34 pm, Blogger Jonny said…

    Yeah, for sure. I love their style of writing, and it's great getting their spin on the last football season and now the World Cup.

    I'll be checking in a lot now. The A - Z was class, and they are only on A.

    Maybe I'll try and contribute but I don't think I could handle the pressure :)

     
  • At 3:12 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    aw shucks. You guys are the *best* !

    ST

     

Post a Comment

<< Home