All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Insightful Peter Crouch

I very much enjoyed reading two things Peter Crouch is quoted as saying on the BBC website.

Firstly, it seems he has grasped the main object of playing football: “it's not about robotic dancing. It is about scoring goals and winning matches.”

Glad he’s pointed that out.

He also talked about the booking he received in the Paraguay game. He’s got an idea about how he can make sure it doesn’t happen again: “I'm not going to change my game, although I may have to adapt it a bit.”

So, all we can surmise from that is that he might or might not be modifying his game.

Captions for this photo, anyone?

10 Comments:

  • At 8:47 pm, Blogger Jonny said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:53 pm, Blogger Jonny said…

    “Y puedes pegar tu danza de mierda de la robusteza encima de tu arse”

    Well, he is Mexican!

     
  • At 3:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    'That's not like you Batman!'
    Ma

     
  • At 5:03 am, Blogger Andy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:04 am, Blogger Andy said…

    Ref awards marks out of ten for robot dance...

     
  • At 5:46 am, Blogger LB said…

    "yeah, f*ck off you lanky b*stard."

    No?

    oh.

     
  • At 12:25 am, Blogger Me said…

    I suppose someone had to say it... Jolly good effort from everyone. Especially the ref and Crouch for providing us with such an entertaining photo.

     
  • At 7:32 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    I'm with Lord B.

    I was thinking

    "Fuck off Longshanks"

    What was Frankie Dettori doing at the game anyway?

    ST

     
  • At 9:20 am, Blogger Me said…

    I thought it was Christopher Lee...

     
  • At 8:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, Ok, I got it! Dos San Miguels?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home