All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Kris Marshall Update

It’s been a while since there was a Kris Marshall update. Long time readers will know that Kris is 6 feet 2, plays Nick in popular UK weekend sitcom “My Family” and also stars in “Murder City”. He was, fantastically, also in “Love, Actually”. Ella’s just finished working with him. You may remember that I actually spoke to him on the phone, and that I was attempting, through Ella, to persuade him to post a comment on this site.

No such luck.

Since Ella arrived she’s regaled me with various Kris Marshall stories. However, I couldn’t possibly divulge any of the information that’s been relayed to me. That would be far too interesting. What I can tell you, though, is that if you watch the next series of Murder City, you should look out for Kris wearing this tie, which I now wear to school. If you see him wearing the tie in the programme, do post a comment to let me know as we don’t get ITV here.

Ella’s just said, “What if he looks up his name on the internet and finds this? He’ll think you’re some sort of stalker.”
“He’ll find it funny, won’t he?” I replied.
“Funny?” she asked, incredulously, with a concerned expression on her face.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Yes, it is rather a dour, workmanlike, BHS type tie, isn't it? But I'm a dour, workmanlike, BHS type teacher - I'm saving the novelty Christmas tie that plays "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" for when I really feel like going "ker - razeeee!". In my experience, I'll have to start teaching science first.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home