All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Mind The Gap - Punchline Competition

A recent article in the local paper told the story of a man in Poland who had been run over by a train.

He was ordered to pay compensation because he had caused delays to the service.

There must be a witty way to conclude this entry, but I can’t think of one at the moment, so I’ll have to “run over” a few ideas.

I’ll “sleeper” on it.

Maybe there’ll be “light at the end of the tunnel” tomorrow.

Etc.

Guest posting by Leslie Nielsen.


7 Comments:

  • At 8:36 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Conan, of course.

     
  • At 7:45 am, Blogger Damo said…

    Blimey, Leslie Nielsen's nearly 80!

     
  • At 8:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I nearly had a great punchline, but I lost my train of thought...

     
  • At 8:56 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Genius. Shows great "engineuity".

     
  • At 10:25 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Nice! Keep em coming, don't get side "track"ed

     
  • At 6:10 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    friends of the man in question had commented that he had lost it a bit recently - totally going off the rails

     
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Yes, and apparently he was so sorry afterwards that he couldn't find the words to "express" his feelings.

    So, does anyone have an idea for a punchline?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home