All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Season's Greetings

I know it's early, but I'm off to Thailand in just over 24 hours. Just one last half day at school to go, followed by a Christmas lunch, then a few drinks and then I'm off!

I'm sure I'll find a computer somewhere over the next couple of weeks - not only do I feel obliged to post an entry at some point over the festive period from Thailand, but I will also have to keep a close eye on my fantasy football team while I'm away... Ella will no doubt be delighted to hear of these plans...

Anyway, although I'm sure I'll write well before the festive season really gets underway, a merry Christmas and a happy new year, readers, and thanks for dropping by over the last three months. Although my entries have been less frequent recently, this has been a good way to keep up with old friends as well as making a few new ones. I'm sure I'll come back from Thailand with a lot to say...

And more pictures...

5 Comments:

  • At 3:33 pm, Blogger Li-Zhao 李钊 said…

    did u meet the tsunami

     
  • At 9:29 am, Blogger Di Gallagher said…

    Still alrightmike?

     
  • At 1:42 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Still allright... thanks... I'll write more when we get back to Singers as blogger isn't letting me write posts.

    Happy new year

     
  • At 3:16 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    I just got a horrible sinking feeling re-reading this post, and I'm very pleased to hear you are all in one piece.

    Phew.

    There are no words.

    ST

     
  • At 3:24 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well mikeyboy, welcome home ... mikesalright indeed!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home