All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly

In this post I told the story of Beyonce Knowle, a classy tribute-band-in-drag act that I fronted with Joe 18 months ago or so. I bemoaned the fact that I had no photographic evidence of the night. Fortunately, Thomkat has once more saved the day and sent me some beauties.

Not sure Joe will be very happy about seeing himself in all his glory.

Note the attention to detail - the tennis shoes and the bling, for example. Can't remember why we both have our socks pulled up. I expect we agreed on it as we were getting changed, for reasons of authenticity. It's the little details that count, after all...

I think I look a bit like Uma Thurman. What do you think?



5 Comments:

  • At 8:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, Uma Thurman and Juliette Lewis.

    *rubs thighs*

     
  • At 8:25 pm, Blogger thomkat said…

    Hehehehe, pity I didn't manage to catch the posing pouches.

     
  • At 9:08 pm, Blogger Me said…

    A pity indeed. Just picture me bending my knees slightly and a monkey's face popping out from underneath my skirt and you get the picture.

     
  • At 5:27 pm, Blogger thomkat said…

    Quote. "a monkey's face popping out from underneath my skirt"

    This has to be the strangest thing I've ever heard a man say.

    ;)

     
  • At 7:11 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Yes, you're quite right, that is a bit strange. I should reiterate that the monkey's face was the front of the posing pouch in case any RSPCA members are reading.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home