All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Which Muppets Are They?

Now that is bizarre. The commenters on my last entry all did the Muppet test and discovered that they were Kermit. They questioned whether the test was flawed or fixed. I've come to my own conclusions.

Andy's definitely Sam the American Eagle cos he's kind of thoughtful and austere (no offence).

Thomkat would have to be Janice - guitarist in Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem (no offence).

Jonny would have to be the scientist's geeky apprentice type character. You know, Beaker. The one that looks like Jonny, and pretended to do science like Jonny (no offence).

And if Joe isn't one of the critical, old, heckling cranks in the box seats (Waldorf or Statler), then I'm not Fozzie Bear.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:42 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Yes, I'm very much looking forward to Jonny's comeback on this one.

    It will probably be something about tennis.

     
  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger Me said…

    I meant it when I said "no offence".

    You didn't have to choose the most negative synonyms. I meant it in the sense of "earnest", being unaware of all the others.

    Don't take life so seriously - you're only proving me right!!!!

    Please forgive my humble jest, as I forgive your humble jests about tennis.

     
  • At 3:49 pm, Blogger thomkat said…

    Hehe - none taken. Actually flattered that am likened to a muppet that a) plays the guitar, and b) is "very close" with "the hippest of the hip with blinking 'eyes'". Nice.

     
  • At 5:00 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    The thing about Sam the Eagle is that he has an incredibly large "beak" !!

    (assuming such a thing would be of any importance)....

    (no offence)

     
  • At 8:47 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Took you a while to work that one out, Joe... and, biggabredren... who do I think you should be? What a choice...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home