All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Which Muppet Are You?

animal jpeg
I am Animal. Click image to discover which Muppet you are.

Of course, I cheated. Everyone wants to be Animal, don't they? Initially, I was Fozzie Bear, then I was offended to discover I was Kermit. I wouldn't have minded if I was one of the two old heckling cranks in the box seats. I then answered every question with an answer which involved being loud and playing drums and, lo and behold, I was Animal.

I don't usually bother with this kind of trivial nonsense, but... it's the Muppets, innit?

8 Comments:

  • At 1:48 am, Blogger thomkat said…

    I'm Kermit too. Think it's fixed.

     
  • At 9:10 am, Blogger Ella said…

    Kermit...perfect!

     
  • At 9:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was the swedish chef (which was who I wanted to be - well, perhaps Beaker - but I swear I didn't cheat!)

     
  • At 9:35 pm, Blogger Me said…

    Some people have all the luck.

     
  • At 2:24 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    swedish chef was me... anonymous for some reason.... anyway - it was me.

    Beaker would definitely have been fine as well though.

    ST

     
  • At 6:45 pm, Blogger LB said…

    I was Sweetums, no doubt on account of being 6 foot 6 with brown hair. At least I hope that is why

     
  • At 4:54 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm Sam the Eagle!!!!...wonder if i'd be big bird if it was sesame street? is there such a website?

     
  • At 9:55 pm, Blogger Vics said…

    i got to be the bloody pig. joy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home