All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Sea And Sky By Day

These pictures were mainly taken in Unawatuna, on the south coast. The first three are of the view from my guesthouse balcony - I got up and took a photo every morning, but thought any more than three would become tedious, especially as I got up at almost the same time every day, so the photos are pretty much identical. I know usually I write repetitious entries, but even I have to stop repeating myself at some point at some point.

I think The Lonely Boat is my favourite.

I might do the wildlife photos tomorrow. Let me know if you get bored.


6am, Unawatuna Bay Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 4:01 am, Blogger Ella said…

    34 days to go........ Mikey the photos are beautiful. So sorry to organise personal social events on your blog.... I was just trying to include you! x

     
  • At 4:11 am, Blogger Ella said…

    Hi Jonny, how are you? I'll be in Brizol on the 13th, 14th but I'll text you about it as I'm not allowed to discuss my life on Mike's blog, it's not fair x x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home