All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Monday, October 25, 2004

From Behind

I took quite a number of photos in Sri Lanka. I know how boring some people find holiday snaps, so I've categorised them in order to make them that little bit more interesting. The first set is called, rather enigmatically, "From Behind". Believe it or not, they're all photos of people (well, mostly people) that I took, as it were, from behind. In fact, almost all of the photos I took of people were from behind as I didn't quite muster up the courage to ask people if they minded me taking them from the front until the last couple of days. Far more ethical to do it duplicitously, without permission, and without them ever knowing...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 pm, Blogger Me said…

    I can quite easily delete your comments you know, you cheeky monkeys...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home