All Right Here?

Having recently moved from the UK to South East Asia, a lot of people have asked me: "So, what's it like, then?" This is my attempt to answer that question.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Another Another New Writer

H has also joined the "blog-club". She and Jonny have emigrated together, and now you can read about their adventures in stereo, as it were. Well worth a read in my humble one. Same goes for Andy's latest post, which had me a-chortling.

The "blog-club" sounds like the kind of thing losers at school join because they're not very good at football or top trumps, so need to fill their lunchtimes with dweeby computery things, doesn't it?

Hoping to have something interesting to say again soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would humbly submit that your description of bloggers politely fits Swisstoni to a T! Nevermind all that character analysis, you've completed the task admirably! Your Pa reads Toni almost daily and I am intrigued by his discovery wanderingscribe. All hail Swisstoni. Your Ma x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home